The EB3 Visa, also known as the Employment-Based Third Preference category, is designed for skilled workers, professionals, and other workers seeking permanent residence in the United States.
As an experienced EB3 Visa Attorney, Olena Manilich is committed to providing top-notch legal services to help you navigate the complex immigration process and achieve your U.S. green card.
Why Choose Olena Manilich as Your EB3 Visa Attorney?
- In-Depth Knowledge: Olena Manilich has extensive experience with the EB3 Visa program, staying up-to-date with the latest requirements and regulations.
- Customized Strategies: Olena takes the time to understand your unique immigration goals, offering tailored legal solutions.
- Comprehensive Support: From the initial consultation to the final approval, Olena provides ongoing assistance, ensuring a smooth application process.
The EB3 Visa Categories
The EB3 Visa is divided into three subcategories, each with its own set of eligibility requirements:
- EB3-A: Skilled Workers This category is for individuals with at least two years of job experience or training in a skilled occupation that is not temporary or seasonal.
- EB3-B: Professionals This category is for individuals who hold a U.S. bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent and are members of a profession that requires a degree for entry into the occupation.
- EB3-C: Other Workers This category is for individuals who perform unskilled labor that is not temporary or seasonal and requires less than two years of training or experience.
Key Steps in the EB3 Visa Application Process
- Assess eligibility: Olena Manilich will evaluate your qualifications, job experience, and personal circumstances to determine if you are eligible for one of the EB3 Visa subcategories.
- Obtain a labor certification: Olena will guide you and your employer through the labor certification process, including filing a Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) application with the Department of Labor.
- Prepare documentation: Olena will help you gather and prepare the required documents, including evidence of your job experience, educational qualifications, and the job offer.
- File the I-140 petition: With Olena’s assistance, your employer will submit the I-140 petition to USCIS, ensuring it’s complete and free of errors.
- Consular processing or Adjustment of Status: Once your I-140 petition is approved, Olena will guide you through the consular processing or adjustment of status phase, depending on your current location and circumstances.
- Receive your green card: Upon successful completion of the process, you will be granted a U.S. green card, allowing you to live and work permanently in the United States.
- Ongoing support: Throughout the entire process, Olena will be available to address any concerns or questions, providing the necessary support and guidance.