The EB1 Visa, also known as the Employment-Based First Preference category, is designed for individuals with extraordinary abilities in their respective fields, outstanding professors and researchers, and multinational executives or managers.
As an experienced EB1 Visa Attorney, Olena Manilich is dedicated to providing exceptional legal services to help you navigate the complex immigration process and achieve your U.S. green card.
Why Choose Olena Manilich as Your EB1 Visa Attorney?
- In-Depth Knowledge: Olena Manilich has extensive experience with the EB1 Visa program, staying up-to-date with the latest requirements and regulations.
- Customized Strategies: Olena takes the time to understand your unique immigration goals, offering tailored legal solutions.
- Comprehensive Support: From the initial consultation to the final approval, Olena provides ongoing assistance, ensuring a smooth application process.
The EB1 Visa Categories
The EB1 Visa is divided into three subcategories, each with its own set of eligibility requirements:
- EB1-A: Extraordinary Ability
This category is for individuals with extraordinary abilities in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. Applicants must demonstrate sustained national or international acclaim and recognition for their achievements.
- EB1-B: Outstanding Professors and Researchers
This category is for professors and researchers who are internationally recognized for their outstanding achievements in a particular academic field. Applicants must have at least three years of experience in teaching or research and be entering the United States to pursue a tenured or tenure-track position or a comparable research position.
- EB1-C: Multinational Executives or Managers
This category is for executives or managers who have been employed outside the United States for at least one year in the last three years by a qualifying multinational company. Applicants must be transferring to the United States to work in a managerial or executive capacity for the same company or its affiliate or subsidiary.
Key Steps in the EB1 Visa Application Process
- Assess eligibility: Olena Manilich will evaluate your qualifications, achievements, and personal circumstances to determine if you are eligible for one of the EB1 Visa subcategories.
- Prepare documentation: Olena will guide you in gathering and preparing the required documents, including evidence of your extraordinary ability, outstanding achievements, or managerial/executive experience.
- File the I-140 petition: With Olena’s assistance, you’ll submit your I-140 petition to USCIS, ensuring it’s complete and free of errors.
- Consular processing or Adjustment of Status: Once your I-140 petition is approved, Olena will guide you through the consular processing or adjustment of status phase, depending on your current location and circumstances.
- Receive your green card: Upon successful completion of the process, you will be granted a U.S. green card, allowing you to live and work permanently in the United States.
- Ongoing support: Throughout the entire process, Olena will be available to address any concerns or questions, providing the necessary support and guidance.
Building a Strong EB1 Visa Application
A successful EB1 Visa application requires substantial evidence of your extraordinary ability, achievements, or experience. Olena Manilich will work closely with you to develop a strong application, including:
- Collecting relevant evidence: Olena will help you identify and gather the most persuasive evidence to support your application, such as awards, publications, memberships, or letters of recommendation.
- Crafting a compelling narrative: Olena will help you present your achievements and qualifications in the most compelling light, highlighting your unique contributions to your field.
- Ensuring compliance: Olena will ensure that your application meets all USCIS requirements and adheres to the latest immigration laws and regulations.
Don’t navigate the complex EB1 Visa application process alone. Trust the expertise of Olena Manilich, an experienced EB1 Visa Attorney, to guide you through every step.